Christmas is near! If you're still looking for some last minute dishes to make your dinner a little more "wow" or your husband thought the spiraled ham in the fridge was for his own consumption and now you have nothing for the 20 people coming over...fret not. Here are some last minute ideas to make your Christmas dinner divine.
1. The Perfect Prime Rib. I could eat this until the cows come home. Garlicky, perfectly medium rare, and just amazing.
2. The Best Baked Ham. Ever. I love me some ham and this ham....OHHH NELLY.
3. Oven Roasted Mushrooms. If you want a yummy, no fuss side dish - this is for you.
4. Yorkshire Pudding. Mmmm like popovers but so much better.
5. Eggnog Creme Brulee. I LOVE this recipe. So festive, so delicious, so impressive.