I just spent a lovely weekend with two of my best friends in the entire world (minus my lovely Caitlin). We laughed. Boy did we laugh. We also drank. Boy did we DRANK. I'm feeling a little...how should I say...fat...and a little...how should I say...wine logged so it's time to do a little detoxing. I play hard, I work hard. I drink hard, I detox hard. Moderation is definitely not my middle name. That's just how I roll.
1. Green Juice with lots of yummy and healthy ingredients like pear, cucumbers, kale, celery, and lemon.
2. Detox Salad with kale, cabbage, carrots, and other goodies.
3. Garlicky Roasted Broccoli. Simple and satisfying. Yes please.
4. Chopped Detox Salad with cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, currants, and sunflower seeds.
5. Toasted Quinoa Salad with lemon and olives.
I'll be trying out some of these this week. If you have any favorite detox recipes, we'd love to hear about them.
We have been juicing a lot lately and it is amazing the difference it makes!ReplyDelete