I rarely make fish at home. I mean rarely, rarely. So, every once in awhile, when I'm out to eat (sans hubs) I'll order fish. I went to the Capital Grille on Monday for a work dinner and ordered sea bass that was served with a grapefruit, watercress salad with citrus vinaigrette. It was amazing. The sea bass was so buttery and flaky...it paired perfect with the tart, light salad. Well, ever since Monday I've been day dreaming about grapefruits. Crazy, right? Maybe not. They are delicious. After scoping the net, I found a few beautiful and light grapefruit dishes that I'm dying to try. Just in time for summer!
1. Grapefruit and Beet Salad with Lime Vinaigrette from The View from Great Island.
2. Kale Salad with Grapefruit, Avocado & Walnuts from Alaska from Scratch.
3. Summer Citrus Salad from Sage Recipes.
4. Grapefruit and Avocado Salad with Shrimp with Sweet Sugar Bean.
5. Greyhound Poptails by Endless Summer.