1. Avocado Black Bean Salsa. This is money. You know why? It's totally fine at room temp and it actually gets better the longer it sits since it continues to meld and marinate. The only problem? It won't even last that long.
3. Cucumber and Salami Tea Sandwiches. These are cute and dainty. Not the best choice for room temp, so you would want to keep these cool and then eat them early on in the picnic. BUT AREN'T THEY SO CUTE? So cute.
4. Roasted Rosemary Marcona Almonds. These are the bomb. And so easy to make and just fancy enough to make your picnic seem all the more special. Serve these next to some cheese and meat and you'll have a beautiful spread.
5. Zero Guilt Cookie Dough Dip. OMG. A dessert that tastes like cookie dough, that you can feel good about, AND it'll be totally fine at room temp? HELLO. Picnic perfection right here.
6. Asparagus Puff Pastry. This looks divine (haven't tried Caitlin's recipe yet!) and think it would be lovely for a fancy little spread.
7. Parmesan Panko Breaded Chicken Fingers. Fried chicken is a picnic must. It's awesome at room temp, just make sure it doesn't sit out for too long, especially in the sun. I like the idea of doing chicken fingers because eating off the bone is extra messy...especially if you aren't near a sink.
...speaking of chicken...
8. Buffalo Chicken Crostini. Not good at room temp? I challenge! I've had these at room temp and they are delish. AND since you cook them with the cheese, they stay together and don't fall apart during transport. Boom shaka laka.
Ok that's all I got. I'll be sure to take some pics and share whatever it is I throw together this weekend.