Ohhhh St. Patrick's Day, how I love you and how my husband hates you. St. Patrick's Day is my favorite day and every year Charlie and I almost get a divorce. I don't really care for whiskey so staying away from whiskey is not normally an issue...but it's EVERYWHERE and in EVERYTHING on St. Patrick's Day...especially in car bombs...am I right?! Anyway, whiskey and I don't agree. I become defiant ...even more so than normal. I know, I know, hard to believe. Not a good sight. Long story short, I've done some research and here are some great St. Patrick's Day drink ideas - some with whiskey...some without, but all delicious in their own right. Check 'em.
1. Boozy Mint Chip Shakes from The Culinary Chronicles. YUM YUM.
2. Shamrock Cocktail Shooter by The Slow Roasted Italian.
3. Irish Car Bomb Jello Shots by E is for Eat.
4. Check out this Guinness Ice Cream Float by Acute Design.
5. Honeydew, Cucumber, Mint, Mojitos by Thyme.
Stay thirsty...and married!