Here are some yummy Hardly Housewives tried and true recipes to inspire your cookie swap this year. And if you don't have a cookie swap, start one! Nothing says Christmas like
Anyway, here are the cookies.
1. Super Simple Cinnamon Roll Cookies. These are SO simple to make and are one of my absolutely favorites. They remind me of my Nonnie Connie and they always appear in my Aunt Deb's cookie box each year.
2. Rudolph Nose Cookies. These are tradition in my family. They are labor intensive, but very special oh and frickin' delicious. Homemade fudge frosting anyone?
3. Five Layer Bars - an oldie but a goodie, these are another one of my favorites. Each layer of sweetness is another layer of lurve.
4. Lauren's Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies. I don't really know what else I need to say about these. There is peanut butter...INSIDE a chocolate cookie. You're welcome.
5. Oreo Truffles. Yeah. These are pretty amazing. My cousin (in law) Lesley introduced me to these a couple of years ago and I just couldn't stop eating the little mo'fo's. I'm pretty sure the entire source of my 5 lbs Christmas weight gain was pure Oreo truffle.
We'd love to hear about some of the cookies you're planning on making this year. My goal is to make three cookies I've never made before by the time Christmas rolls around. I love making homemade treats as gifts and I have LOTS of people I need to make treats for this year.
Haha!! I'm making those little choco-wrapped balls of love this weekend. You're more than welcome to swing by and enjoy :)ReplyDelete
I am glad with this article really amazing about it and on christmas people have to make lot of things. Get here christmas cheap giftsReplyDelete