It's my 28th birthday next week (not sure how that happened...I still keep forgetting I even turned 27) and all of my nearest and dearest are asking me for a wishlist. Here are some beautiful gifts that any lady, housewife or not, would be lucky to get (click on the picture above for a larger view):
1. The Company Store Down Throw - We just got a new couch and I'm dreaming of some comfy, pretty throws to wrap myself in this winter when reading a book or watching a movie. I'm usually pretty thrifty when it comes to managing my thermostat, so this year I'll be needing some extra help staying warm and toasty at home!
2. Le Creuset Spatula - Somehow, all of my spatulas got lost in the move and I'm ready to replace them with some new high-quality, colorful ones. We have a lot of blue Le Creuset items already, but I think this apple green spatula would be a great pop of color in a winter kitchen!
3. Marseille Napkins - One of my friends registered for these napkins and I fell in love with them. I think they'd be perfect for all year round - they would be great when eating dinner outside in July but they're not so summery that you couldn't use them as an unexpected touch at the Thanksgiving dinner table.
4. Frukost Dishtowel - I use dishtowels all day long and they're displayed prominently in my kitchen, so why not have pretty ones? Anthropologie has a ton of delightful dishtowel options.
5. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) - I already read Mindy Kaling's blog and I'm so excited to read her new book! (My old colleagues used to be big on choosing which of us correlated with what characters from The Office. I always wanted to be Kelly Kapoor. They told me I was Jan Levinson-Gould.)
6. Flannel Pajamas - Am I really posting that I want flannel pajamas on the internet? I feel a little grandmotherly but, like I said, I keep our thermostat low. Plus, this pair from Garnet Hill is super cute and the color is so cheerful!
7. Restoration Hardware Towels - Jaisa actually turned me onto these (she has a houseful of rich brown RH towels) and, even though they are expensive, they are the BEST TOWELS EVER. I have some bath sheets in white (I love the colors RH offers, but I like to be able to bleach my towels) and they're seriously some of the most luxurious things I own.
8. Colorful Servers - How pretty are these servers? I've had them on my favorites list on Etsy for ages now. I also think these would be a fantastic bridal shower gift. Unique AND useful!
What's on your wishlist for this season? The holidays are coming up! Stay homey...
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!